The North Shore Turkey Trot uses assigned start corrals to maintain a safe, fast, and fun course for all participants. Your corral assignment will be emailed to you approximately two weeks prior to the race and will be printed on your race bib. Please be in your corral five minutes prior to the start of your race. There will be a break of approximately three minutes between each corral.
About the Course
The North Shore Turkey Trot course takes you through the North Shore for a beautiful fall run. We hold our races to the highest quality standards, from start to finish, course design and accuracy, emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards all in the name of your safety. Along those lines, all RAM Racing events have a USATF-certified course with a distance that has been certified for accuracy. Please note that although we’ll try our best to avoid it, the course and start time is subject to change.
2018 course map coming soon!
- Start Corrals
- you sweat, nuun active replenishes
- Sports hydration formulated to replace what you lose through sweat
- Packed with optimal electrolytes and clean ingredients
- 1g of sugar and only 10 calories
- Gluten free*, vegan*, informed choice*, and non-gmo sourced dextrose